The World’s Most Influential Guitar and Bass Tones
Right On Your Desktop
AmpliTube® Fender® is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia in cooperation with legendary music icon Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation.
With a collection of 45 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender® amps (including the ’65 Twin Reverb®, ’57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman® LTD, ’64 Vibroverb® Custom, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender® sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
From guitar to bass, from Country to Blues and Rock, Punk to Metal, whatever style you play, AmpliTube Fender® is the only amp suite that gives you the world’s most influential guitar and bass tones right on your desktop.
* Standalone and plug-in software for all platforms
* 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
* 12 original matching cabinets and 9 microphones
* 6 signature classic stomp effects and 6 rack effects
* Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
* Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender®
* 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
* 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
* Digital Tuner
* Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
* Includes SpeedTrainer™ and RiffWorks™ T4 Recording Software
* Can be expanded with any “Powered by AmpliTube” models using AmpliTube X-GEAR
* Can be controlled live with StompIO™, StealthPedal™ and any traditional MIDI controller
* Hundreds of presets included with more that can be downloaded online
* Powered by AmpliTube® with exclusive DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling)
6 Stomp Effects
- Fender® Blender™
- Fender® Phaser
- Fender® Fuzz Wah
- Fender® ’63 Reverb
- Fender® Tape Echo
- Fender® Volume
A unique germanium fuzz/distortion pedal. With a tone unlike any distortion pedal on the market, the Blender™ is capable of a harsh fuzz effect, great as a tool for Psychedelic and Alternative Rock. Perfect for those who want to create instead of copying, with a bit of experimentation, this pedal can deliver a huge range of unique tones.
A Classic analog Phase shift effect as heard on countless recordings since the 1970s. The rate control knob alternately illuminates blue and red at the same rate as the phase shifting.
Fender® Fuzz Wah
A combination of a Fuzz-style distortion effect and a Wah pedal, this is two pedals in one. Due to this combination, and its Fuzz>Wah / Wah>Fuzz selector switch, the Fender Fuzz Wah is capable of effects not easily achieved by traditional units.
Fender® ’63 Reverb
First introduced in the early 1960s, this classic all-tube spring reverb unit is a must have accessory for all Surf players. Blues and experimental players love it, too. It’s presented here in stomp-box form instead of its original head-style unit. The Fender Reverb is capable of producing an incredibly lush or intense crashing Reverb effect due to its post-guitar, pre-amplifier signal path and unique tube driven output.
Fender® Tape Echo
A classic tape echo simulation, as seen in the Fender® Cyber-Twin®. The warmth and wobble of magnetic tape lent a wonderful ambience to the echo effects used on recordings of the last 50 years, and those sounds can be recreated easily with Amplitube® Fender®. The Tape Echo’s controls can also be manipulated for experimental lo-fi echo effects, bringing extra creativity to your playing.
A classic volume control. Use to control the volume of your guitar signal, or in conjunction with an overdrive/distortion pedal for dynamic control of your signal boost.
In the development of AmpliTube Fender®, IK Multimedia has taken an unprecedented approach to raise the bar of modeling accuracy in order to nail every sonic nuance of the included legendary Fender® gear. Every step in the development process has been constantly supervised and sound-certified, step-by-step, by the tone gurus at Fender® to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of AmpliTube Fender®.
Never before have you been able to get this close to the real thing on your desktop.