Fostex has added a new high gloss white PM04 to the popular PMseries range of studio monitors.
Continuing with the best features of the PMseries, which offer superior sound quality with an affordable price tag, Fostex have added a white PM0.4 to the range.
The front panel is finished in a gorgeous glossy white, whilst the enclosure is mat white, matching the feel of the original black PM0.4. The new PM0.4 is ideal for desk-top use, where it sits in perfect harmony with today’s computers and consumer trend for white products.
However, its superb audio performance and compact physical size expands its applications to professional console top studio monitoring, audio installation, as well portable audio monitoring.
The main features of the Fostex PM04 include:
- Exclusively designed 4” Woofer and UFLC 0.65” Soft Dome Tweeter
- High efficient bi-amp drive with 18W each for LF and HF
- Independent amplifier in both L and R units.
- Beautiful glossy black or white front baffle
- Magnetically shielded for proximate setting to video monitor
- Enclosure system: 2-way bass-reflex system
- Drivers: 4-inch (100mm) woofer, 0.6-inch (16mm) soft dome tweeter
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Freq. Response: 60Hz – 30kHz
- Crossover Freq: 1.5kHz
- Enclosure volume: approx. 2.8 liters
- Amp Output Power: 18W (LF), 18W (HF)
- Input Terminals: 6mm TRS Phone (balanced) / -16dBV, RCA Pin (unbalanced) / -10dBV
- Input Impedance: 54k ohm or more
- Distortion: 0.1% THD @12W 4ohm 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB, 20Hz – 30kHz, un-weighted
- Physical Dimensions: 114mm (W) x 220mm (H) x 190mm (D)
- Net Weight: 3.75kgs
Availability and Pricing:
The Fostex PM0.4W is available now. RRP is £135.00 inc VAT (per pair)