The Alesis DM5 Pro Kit: Practice Quiet Play Loud!April 9, 2009
The Alesis DM5 Pro Kit is a complete high quality electronic drum kit.
It delivers professional sound and familiar, comfortable playability thanks to durable, real drum heads. The DM5 Pro’s quick setup and easy portability are complemented by a versatile sound selection. With the DM5 Pro Kit, drummers can practice quietly with headphones, or get as loud as they need on-stage by connecting to an amplifier. The flexibility of the DM5 Pro Kit functions insures that it performs equally well for recording or live gigs.
The DM5 Pro Kit features a self-contained, 5-piece electronic drum set including a dual-zone snare, kick, 3 toms, with ride, crash and HiHat cymbal pads. In addition, the DM5 Pro Kit includes a heavy duty HiHat foot pedal along with an updated, rack-mounted, programmable DM5 sound module with a stunning 540 percussion sounds and 21 pre-programmed drum/percussion sets. Alesis’ proprietary Dynamic Articulation™ feature powers the DM5 Pro Kit’s drum sounds to respond instantly to the force with which a pad is struck, for the most realistic and accurate playback possible.
Step into the world of professional electronic percussion with the Alesis DM5 Pro kit.
- Snare, kick, 3 toms, with ride, crash and HiHat cymbal pads.
- Alesis Professional DM5 module containing:
- 540 sounds
- 21 programmable drum sets recorded in 48kHz, true stereo, with ambient effects
- Single rack space module
- Dynamic Articulation™ feature allows drum sounds to change volume, tone, and pitch depending on how hard they’re hit – just like real drums
- Ultra-fast trigger-to-MIDI converter with 12 trigger inputs, 5 programmable parameters for each trigger
- Natural movement motion cymbals and HiHat controller pedal for realistic open/close control
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Trigger Input Jacks: 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
- DAC Bit Resolution: 18
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Sounds: Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7 position, user programmable
- Velocity Response: 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
- Kits: 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
- MIDI Jacks: In, Out/Thru
- Headphone Jack: 1/4″ TRS w/variable gain
- Switchable Footswitch Jack: 1/4″ jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
- Tuning Scheme: Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
- Data Input: Data knob, front panel keypad (sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel)
- Expanded Dynamic Articulation™: Modulates tone and pitch
- Power: 9 VAC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19″x1.75″x6″
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Includes Stagg DT-25 Drum Throne:
This single braced drum stool represents great quality and value for money. With an adjustable height of between 600mm-620mm (adjustable in 300mm steps) and between 430mm-550mm when the shaft is reversed (ideal for children), this is a very versatile stool, also ideal for use with pianos.
The padded round seat measures 28cm in diameter and is covered in black vinyl. The 3 sturdy legs feature non slip feet to keep this stool in place