Brilliantly designed, The Lexicon I·ONIX U42S USB 2.0 Audio Interface Desktop of the I·ONIX Recording Series fits where it makes the most sense, between your keyboard and monitor. With all monitor and input level controls at your fingertips, you’ll wonder why no one ever thought of it before.
The Lexicon IONIX U42S USB 2.0 Audio Interface features the newly designed dbx microphone preamps on every channel, the I·ONIX series is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best.
The Lexicon I·ONIX U42S records four analogue and two digital channels simultaneously.
The Lexicon I·ONIX U42S USB 2.0 Audio Interface main features include:
- USB 2.0 connection to DAW – up to 480Mbps
- 44.1 to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Analogue ¼” and XLR combi-jack inputs on the rear panel for mic/line inputs
- Analogue ¼” TRS (Stereo Main) outputs
- dbx® high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamp’s on all analogue mic/line inputs
- Supports Windows® and Mac® platforms 48V phantom power for each input pair
- Input signal metering via 8 LED’s per channel Signal mixing and stereo bus signal metering
- ¼” high output headphone connection(s)
- MIDI In/Out
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Lexicon Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in
- Software suite includes Steinberg®’s Cubase® LE4, and Toontrack® EZdrummer® Lite
- Combi-jack Analogue Inputs: 4
- Simult. Recording Sources: 6
- Microphone Preamps: 4
- Hi-Z Instrument Inputs: 2
- Headphone Connections: 2
- ¼” TRS Analog Outputs: 2
Don’t sacrifice your desktop or your music.
You care intensely about your music. It’s more than a pastime – it’s a passion. Lexicon understands your passion and it inspires us to innovate. Brilliantly designed, the I·ONIX Desktop Recording Series fits where it makes the most sense, between your keyboard and monitor. With all the level meters and gain controls at your fingertips when using your DAW, you’ll wonder why no one ever thought of it before.
Featuring newly designed dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all 4 channels, the I•ONIX U42S is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D – D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I•ONIX U42S can record four tracks at once and includes 4 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, 2 hi-Z instrument inputs, 2 high power 1/4″ headphone outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
The Lexicon name is synonymous with “the world’s best reverb.” The Pantheon™ II VST/AU reverb plug-in features 6 reverb types with 16 adjustable parameters, and 35 factory presets that range from Vocal to Live Sound and Special Effects. It’s easy to complete your mix and make your music sound its best with the exquisitely rich, full reverbs that made Lexicon famous.
No compromise performance – ergonomic brilliance.