Roland Announces Juno-G Version 2.0- Free downloadApril 30, 2009
Roland has announced the release of a major system upgrade for the Juno-G Workstation Keyboard, adding Fantom-series audio sampling functionality that you can use alongside all the other Juno-G features.
The Version 2.0 software upgrade is a free download.
Included in the Juno-G Version 2.0 upgrade are these new features:
- Sample audio from external sources or import audio phrases from the removable flash memory.
- Samples can be assigned to trigger from the Juno-G’s function buttons or the Juno-G’s keyboard.
- Velocity and note number can be assigned individually for each sample.
- Adjust Start, End and Loop points using the Juno-G’s front panel control knobs.
- Advanced sampling editing such as Truncate, Normalize, Emphases, Sample Chop and Combine are included.
- Samples can automatically match bpm in real time to changes made to the tempo of your song.